Saint Andrew Bay Quilters' Guild
Established in March 1978, SABQG is a non-profit organization. We strive to promote the education of members and the public in the art of quilting. We are committed to encourage, inspire and challenge self-expression and creativity in all quilters. We place a strong emphasis on community service.
Read more on our About Us page.
We welcome you to attend a meeting as our guest. If you are interested in our unique quilt-related activities, we invite you to join SABQG
Membership is $25.00 per year. Applications are available at regular meetings from the Membership Chairperson at the sign in table or contact the guild at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly meetings of SABQG are held
- 1st Wednesday at 9:30 am – Sit ‘n’ Stitch
- 1st Thursday at 7 pm – Sit ‘n’ Stitch
- 3rd Wednesday at 9:30 am – Regular meeting
- 3rd Thursday at 7:00 pm – Regular meeting
Regular meetings are held in the Fellowship Hall of St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church, 1607 Baker Court, Panama City, FL 32401
- Twice-a-month guild meetings with an educational presentation and member show and tell.
- Twice-a-month Sit'n’ Stitch, an informal gettogether at a member’s home to enjoy snacks
and socialize with other quilters.
- Library of quilt-related books and patterns are available for checkout at guild meetings.
- Mini-classes, workshops and guild projects.
- Monthly newsletter email to keep members informed of upcoming events and classes.
- Membership directory to help you stay in touch with other quilters.
- Mini-quilt groups for developing special techniques.
- Classes taught by recognized professionals.
- The opportunity to participate in an annual quilt show.
- Special projects, demonstrations and community service events.
- Christmas party and spring officer installation luncheon
- Fall quilt retreat.
SABQG members are encouraged to support the activities sponsored by the guild. These activities include fundraisers, Annual Quilt Show and community projects. Read more on our About Us page.